Fig and Bark.
Our proprietary vegetable wax is always clean burning inside both of our luxurious glass jars, creating an intoxicating fragrance and glow.
In this year of our LGBTQ+ history, was established to fight for the equal rights of gays and lesbians. On January 1, 1973 the fight took a step backward when Maryland becomes the first state to ban . That same year, the first meeting of "Parents and Friends of Gays" took place on March 26, 1973. In 1982 the group went national as (PFLAG). By year's end, on December 15, 1973, by a vote of 5,854 to 3,810, the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from its list of mental disorders.
- Volume: 9 ounces
- Glass container can be reused and are available in black (with black wax) or white (with natural wax) and each includes a silver lid
- Each candle is individually hand poured in our Los Angeles studio
- Crafted from a proprietary 100% vegetable wax from local U.S. farmers
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients
- Approximate burn time 60-70 hours
Glass Tumbler: 3.37" H x 3.19" W